|About this Job:||
• Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
• Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
• Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
• Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
• Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
• Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
• Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
• Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
• Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
• Performs maintenance related work as required.
• Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in automotive/truck, light or heavy equipment maintenance and repair or completion of accredited vocational technical school program.
• 310T Certifications, or proof of enrollment in Truck and Coach Program.
• Vehicle driver’s license.
• Works under minimal supervision.
• Proficiency in vehicle and equipment diagnosis and repair.
• Working knowledge of fuel, ignition, cooling, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air brake systems.
• Knowledge of safety procedures and practices necessary while operating or repairing vehicles and equipment.
• Skill in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair and servicing of vehicles and equipment.
• Skill in repair of special purpose equipment.
• Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
• Ability to diagnose defects in and repair a variety of equipment and vehicles.
• Ability to perform minor and moderately complex mechanical repair on a variety of equipment and vehicles.
• Knowledge of hydraulic systems and ability to read hydraulic schematic.
• Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
• Ability to utilize fleet maintenance software program.
• Knowledge of Total Tire Maintenance program.
• Ability to complete required paperwork to accurately document repairs, utilization of parts and associated repair times.
|How to apply:|