|About this Job:||
At Findhelp, we have a dynamic team of employees who strive to do their best and recognize the value of our mission and the teamwork necessary for creating connections and solutions to build strong communities. Working at Findhelp means making a difference in the communities we serve. We are seeking committed professionals who want to use their skills and experience to connect people to the right information and services, making their pathway to care, support, and resources faster and more effective.
Online Communications and Social Media
● Contribute to communications planning including social media and content development for Findhelp and the 211 system
● Translate research and data into communication materials for various mediums (eg. blog, social media, stakeholder reports, grant proposals)
● Animate Findhelp’s social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
● Identify and test emerging social media trends and tools
● Create/incorporate compelling graphics for social media, reports and website use
● Work with the management team to identify opportunities to modernize programs and services
● Support the development of an online training strategy including translating existing and new content into digital formats in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
● Work across the Agency and with partners to expand the reach of sector training
● Support staff to identify and incorporate innovation and efficiencies into their work
Online Content Development
● Identify opportunities for greater digital reach in communities and for communicating Findhelp/211 Central’s value
● Maintain various web portals ensuring that brand guidelines and standards and accessibility requirements are met
● Contribute to the development and implementation of content and maintenance strategies
● Administer and maintain Contact Relationship Management systems
● Utilize analytics tools for evaluation and to demonstrate impact for reporting and stakeholder engagement
● Support and evolve relationships with stakeholders, contractors, and collaborators
● Maintain schedules and track timelines for multiple projects and events
● Draft, review, and proofread materials to ensure clear, concise, and effective messaging
● Other duties as assigned
· Highly effective digital communicator and strategist, with experience fostering online community and discussion, and the ability to track, analyze and build social media following
· Ability to translate content (quantitative data, client stories, sector research, program evaluations) into meaningful and engaging narratives, products and activities for stakeholders
· Good organizational skills and an ability to independently manage multiple projects and demands
· Experience with graphic design (Adobe Photoshop or InDesign), web design, video creation and content management systems a plus, but not necessary
· Ability to work and communicate in both English and French is an asset
If you meet the criteria outlined above, consider becoming a part of our team and send us your application
|Salary:||4,982.25 - 4,982.25 CAD/month|
|How to apply:||
Salary and Benefits:
This full time position consists of 35 hours a week. Hourly rate of $32.85
Findhelp also offers a comprehensive benefits package, including a pension.
Please provide cover letter and resume no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, July 27, 2018 to:
Cristina Umana, HR and Administration Manager
Fax: 416-392-4404 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information:This position is part of CUPE Local 3173.
Findhelp Information Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value having employees whose skills, experience and background reflects the diverse population that we serve.
Pursuant to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (AODA), if you require accommodation at any stage of the application process, please contact our human resources department at email@example.com so that appropriate arrangement can be made.