|About this Job:
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job!
What is the job?
Skillfully and carefully drive a moving vehicle (cube or straight truck) to move customers’ possessions. Position requires a unique combination of general labor and problem solving skills with excellent customer service talents. You will be part of a moving crew that provides an exceptional service and experience. Movers are exposed to a variety of physical work in a dynamic environment.
What will you be doing?
– When driving, you will make $15+ per hour (depending on experience) with growth potential into higher pay grades, warehouse, office or leadership positions
– Will earn tips in addition to the hourly wage!
– Perform general physical activities related to the handling/moving of objects:
– drive a moving truck between headquarters & various client locations
– lift and move heavy objects
– load, unload, or stack boxes/containers, furniture, or other products
– wrap furniture, electronics, appliances, other household goods
– Operate vehicles and/or moving equipment
– Will have a flexible schedule designed to accommodate your life!
– Will work with a diverse group of move-jitsu trained ninjas!!
– Establish and maintaining interpersonal relationships
What will you need to do/be always to be successful?
– Class G (or better) Driver’s License If you do not have a class G Driver’s License, please consider applying for our Mover Position!
– Driving experience – Be healthy, well and physically fit
– High School Diploma or 2-year degree preferred
– Basic technology skills (email, internet, etc.) and cell phone with SMS capabilities required
– Be collaborative; work as a team and adjust your actions in relation to others’ actions
– Be service oriented: Always look for ways to help people expressing positivity at all times
– Actively listen: Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made
– Ask questions when appropriate and not interrupt at inappropriate times
– Talk professionally to others to convey information effectively and professionally in English