|About this Job:
- Meticulous attention to detail when document on-site work including photographs, videos, and distribution (chain of custody).
- Conduct work within sanitary/storm manholes in a safe, effective manner (Confined Space and Working at Heights training)
- Assist with the operation of an Aires or Cues mainline and lateral CCTV inspection system(s) utilizing PipeTech software
- Conduct sewer flushing/cleaning and reaming with a combination flusher/vac truck
- Maintain all equipment in good operating condition by cleaning, and performing minor repairs
- Manage on-site equipment installation/maintenance/calibration/inspection tasks
- Plan and conducts field investigations,evaluates asset condition for a variety of planned proposals, programs, and projects pertaining to drainage infrastructure.
- Managing the flow of data from office to field, understand production schedule and adjust daily work to meet production measures
- Investigates and responds to inquiries from the public, surveyors, consultants, contractors & internal customers related to ongoing and historical projects.
- Minimum class G driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to work some nights and weekends, for some projects from time to time
- Ability to work out-of-town based on project work requirements
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned. Drug testing may be required for selected projects
- Be familiar with power tools and basic construction practices
- Willingness to work in the field, in confined spaces, and in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to plan, schedule, and undertake work safely, professionally, and in a team environment.
Experience in providing customer service to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding with all relevant regulations, statutes, standards and practices (e.g. Occupational Health and Safety Act, OPSS, OPSD, TAC, MOE).
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Understanding of NASSCO PACP/MACP inspections or other standardise drainage inspections is an asset
- Current traffic control training (MTO Book 7) and confined space entry training would be an asset