|About this Job:||
Turn experience into opportunity. Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you’ve always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives – all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at RGP is for you.
We are looking for talented Financial Reporting professionals to join our Toronto practice. As a Consultant with RGP you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will create a positive impact on their ability to successfully do business.
· A hands-on assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial reporting process, statement preparation (with multi-currency consolidations), review and presentation, regulatory filing and financial controls
· Assist with the MD&A and public filings
· Able to assist and support budgeting and forecasting, cash management, etc.
· Prepare working papers, analysis and assessment to support quarterly and year-end balances
· Assist with preparation of monthly management reporting package
· Perform monthly, quarter and year end analysis and assessments (balance sheets, income statements, interest reasonability, CTA, loans, PPE, etc.)
· Consolidations: Able to perform and/or review consolidations of several legal entities in multiple currencies
· Research and write technical accounting memos to support accounting treatment
· Other projects / tasks as required to assist and support the year-end reporting and processes
· Able to provide Internal and External Audit support
· Prepare financial and operating information for compliance reporting purposes, and compiling information for statutory and other reporting, as required.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and adapt to ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
· A designated CPA, CA, CGA, CMA with 7-9 years’ experience
· Public company financial reporting experience preferred
· Strong technical accounting skills and experience – knowledge of and experience with IFRS
· A strong Financial Reporting experience – including statement presentation and consolidations required
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to work comfortably with all levels of management.
· Advance experience in working with MS Excel (pivot tables, VBA, lookups, macros, etc.)
· Ability to work in fast paced, deadline oriented environment. Able to effectively manage multiple priorities with strong time, project and organization skills
· A self-starter, with a high degree of professionalism, positive energy, and “roll-up your sleeves” attitude. Commitment to success is essential
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
|How to apply:||
Apply at: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6_rlMc_y_K and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A member of our recruiting team will be in touch with you only if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.