|About this Job:||
RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organizations.
Working as a consultant, you will be connected to work that matters, putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and built on tangible accomplishments.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there a few things you should know:
· We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
· We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
· We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
RGP has a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects that align with their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models, you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your work and guide you on your chosen path.
Clients engage RGP for expertise in delivering large and complex projects to strengthen their business. Our Internal Audit Consultants help companies drive and execute their risk and control initiatives, while combining internal audit and industry experience to bring value-added expertise to our clients in order to improve operational efficiency.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· One or more of the following active certifications is a plus: CIA, CISA, CISSP, CPA, CA
· Minimum of 8 to 15 years of professional experience with a concentration in internal audit
· Minimum 7 years of experience leading and executing compliance programs with a demonstrated knowledge of financial controls and/or general computer controls, including IT controls related to information security, information system operations, vendor management, business continuity, networks, database, system software, hardware, and application development
· Previous audit experience, preferably with a complex Fortune 500 or Big Four firm, which includes current (e.g., SOX 404 evaluation and testing, PCI) and future reviews (e.g. ISO 27001, SSAE16, SOC1/2)
· Enterprise-level experience
· Possesses a technical background in the areas of: Financial Audits, Regulatory Compliance Audits, Contracts Compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
· Experience executing audits within a complex technical environment and evaluating system controls associated with complex business applications
· Ability to blend business process and technical skills to facilitate effective client discussions throughout the cycle of the project deliverables
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
· Prior experience should include a full range of activities beginning with the audit planning process through report issuance.
|How to apply:||
Submit your MS Word version resume at: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6_E802.y.K