|About this Job:||
· Working with a high energy, efficient grounds management crew at private and commercial sites.
· Identifying and resolving issues on the grounds of clients you service, or escalating concerns to manager
· Basic care and maintenance of landscaping equipment, daily maintenance of trucks
· Ability to work safe, pay attention to surroundings and be attentive to the safety of the your fellow crew members
· Well mannered with positive attitude, punctual
Successful applicants must also be comfortable dealing with customer questions and concerns.
· Working knowledge/proficiency of landscaping and horticultural materials is an asset but not required (incl. operation of equipment and ability to identify plants and weeds).
|Salary:||$17 - $21 CAD/month|
|How to apply:||