|About this Job:||
Set up and operate CNC Boring Mill Machine
Verify CNC programs
– Challenged daily in working with large complex & fabricated components, where material variation and conditions require an analytical approach to machining of product.
– Ability to work to tight tolerances and have excellent understanding of technical drawings.
– Experience with complex set-ups and use of overhead crane.
– Read machining drawings in metric and standard.
– Prove out of CNC Programs and first part run offs.
– Ability to read and understand manual CNC programs that will allow you to modify and edit.
– Able to optimize CNC Programs, feeds and speeds.
– Perform first off inspection of machined parts to ensure part compliance.
– Ability to identify, select, prepare and set cutting tools.
– Machining of higher complexity parts with a wide range of different materials.
Completion of High School/High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have minimum of 5 years working as a Journeyman Machinist
Minimum 5 years CNC “CUSTOM – ONE OFF” machining experience, consisting of machine setup & Operation of CNC Boring Mills
– Excellent programming knowledge of Heidenhain Controls.
– General machinist certification an asset.
Ability to read & interpret blue prints, drawings, charts & tables.
– Motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
– Experience working in a custom fabrication and machine shop
Practise safe work procedures and follow all health & safety regulations
|How to apply:||