|About this Job:
Maintenance Mechanic – Afternoon Shift
An exciting new role has been created for a Maintenance Mechanic who will have responsibility for maintaining and improving the plant facilities, equipment and control systems and ensuring a safe working environment for all employees by performing such work as preventative, corrective and redesign maintenance and new equipment installations.
- Apply technical knowledge and skills to the repair and maintenance of overhead and wall cranes, production equipment with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical controls;
- Working knowledge of lathe, milling machine, grinder and hand tools;
- Working knowledge of welding equipment and metal processing equipment such as iron workers and saws;
- Works as part of the operations team to ensure optimum operation of plant by protecting the daily production and maintenance schedules;
- Support spare parts inventory business processes and quality of data collected in database;
- Support work order business processes and quality of data collected in database;
- Maintains safe, neat and clean working environment and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervision.