|About this Job:
- Answer the phones in a professional manner, directing calls or providing information in a courteous manner;
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and courier
- Maintain and manage office equipment, phone lines, computers and cell phones
- General office duties to support our office team (filing, photocopying etc.);
- General administrative duties including taking meeting minutes, correspondence and memos
- This position will develop to include contract preparation and administration.
- Submitting and tracking locate requests.
- Ordering and tracking company clothing.
- A good portion of your daily tasks will be to support our accounting team (data entry, collection calls, maintaining a current account list and distributing to our stores).
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented are critical.
- Experience with the landscape or retail industries would be considered an asset.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Accuracy in data entry is critical
- Must have general accounting experience, with previous experience doing collections.
- Good command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Spanish as a second language would be considered an asset.
|How to apply:
Apply through Indeed, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 416.231.9590
Thank you for your interested. We thank all applicants. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information regarding our company, please visit our website https://www.islingtonnurseries.com/