|About this Job:
Looking for a Site Supervisor for a well-established interior commercial construction firm that specializes in general contracting, construction management and design build.
- Develops a detailed action plan and schedule to execute the project on time and on budget and mobilizes labour, equipment and material resources
- Maximizes site productivity by managing and coordinating the work performance, quality and efficiency of labourers and subcontractors
- Working with the Project Managers, reviews project plans and specifications and helps to identify overall design intent, scheduling, possible cost saving measures and potential issues
- Interprets plans and specifications, ensuring compliance with working drawings and specs
- Manages subcontractor activities ensuring adherence to project construction schedule and budget
- Liaises effectively and maintains regular communication with all involved on the project- the Project Managers, Landlords, Clients, Consultants, Architects, Engineers and Designers.