|About this Job:||
We are a busy Toronto sightseeing tour company currently recruiting Tour Guides/Ticket Agents for the upcoming season.
Working with us, your duties will include:
· Delivering a fun and informative commentary on the bus/boat and interacting with passengers in a friendly and helpful way.
· Making regular and frequent safety announcements.
· Overseeing and ensuring the safety of passengers and staff who are on/near the bus.
· Selling tour and attractions tickets.
· Coordinating with our main office re: passenger pick-ups and route delays/changes.
• A proven aptitude in sales & customer service.
• Self motivation and reliability.
• Ability to work with minimal to no supervision in a fast paced environment.
• An exceptional work ethic.
• Availability to work a variety of shifts: (Days, evenings, and weekends).
• A positive outgoing personality.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to stand for extended periods.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to lift objects up to 10kgs.
• Legally able to work in Canada.
• Second languages are an asset.
Training will be provided to successful candidates.
Salary: $14 per hour plus gratuities
|How to apply:||
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Irish Jobs- Tour Guides” in the subject line with cover letter, resume and details of availability with regards to start dates, finish dates and days per week available.