|About this Job:||
The Warehouse Worker will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and seamless processing of incoming and outgoing shipments. The Warehouse Worker must load and unload shipments regularly, with the capability of repetitive heavy lifting, and use any necessary equipment, e.g. lift truck, forklift, etc. The Warehouse Worker must understand the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of warehouse operations. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
· Oversee the secure and accurate loading and unloading of deliveries.
· Match incoming and outgoing product with purchase orders and verify product expiration codes.
· Inspect product to ensure saleable condition with acceptable code dating.
· Operate a Forklift or Electric Pallet Jack in a safe manner to move product.
· Maintain organized work area according to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
· Assisting production staff as required
· Perform other duties as assigned.
|How to apply:||
alison – firstname.lastname@example.org